wed oct 23
ok. tues went to bed at 8 pm or 8.20. BRETTY GOOD. Marked improvement over mon, bed at 10pm. Nope. NINE at the LATEST. But SEVEN would be IDEAL. Get up early, start underwork early, get out early, eat lunch, and here’s the challenging part, do a minimum quota of Homework for the day, take powerwalk, eat dinner, watch movie, go to bed, hopefully all by 8 pm, lights out. easier said than done, and does not leave room for errands! would have to cut out the movie. and I am a f00king movie EXPERT. movies are my LIFE.
thurs oct 24th
went to bed at decent time again, around 8:30 pm. still tired, did NOT get Muh Work done yesterday cuz I just HAD to watch a movie, and it turned out to be stupid as f00k. but I still went to underwork, had a nice Social Experience, did a Powerwalk, and got to bed at a decent hour. But was still tired this morn, really gotta shoot for 7 or 7:30. And now I will be under the gun today trying to catch up with Homework. Can finally rest at about 5 pm, will take powerwalk then, but then what? any more productivity? muh new errand chore project is to get a winter coat. I know kinda what I want: a sturdy, hooded, “WarmEST” Carharrt style coat. Something to keep me warm on Powerwalks in subzero winter. Will cost about $80. I am ok with that as long as it lasts at least 2 years. My last coat “was” $40 and lasted 2 years, but it is very cheaply made and I tore a hole in the outer body quite easily walking past a fence or something and now the white stuffing is visible like offal and you look like an unemployable virgin loser walking around like that. you look like a bum who doesn’t take pride in his appearance, so why should anyone else.
this is a fundamental theme for us losers, we generally dress very shabbily, like we don’t take pride in what we look like. Very important. Take Pride in what you look like. Not so much for What Others Think, but for how YOU think About Yourself.
This I Believe: Like Exercise, Good Sleep, Good Food, and Prozac, Good CLOTHES are a MAGIC BULLET for Morally Lazy Loserness. Also Lifting, Praying, 18yoqt SOYF, 21yoqtSOYF, 26yo Reverse Cowgirl, Good Career Job, Good Friends, Good Family, Good Neighborhood. These are all factors.
5.18pm – breathing sigh of relief, finished with my homework related task, where I have my weekly report with my “Coordinator.” This is a great thing, a great great thing, it just makes me nervous all day thursday. especially since I have been rushing through my homework lately, or falling behind. computer related stuff, basically trying to become an expert in a computer language and it is complicated and intimidating and a lot of material and easily to feeeeel lost and confused. don’t want to talk about that too much, don’t want my enemies to out me and end my one career opportunity, my one last chance at working class adult succcess.
heheh. been up for over 12 hours now. tomorrow day off, so I could go out and party, but I tired, want to go to bed early, just ate dinn, now writing, will go for powerwalk before sun sets at 6:45 i mean 6.35pm. , then watch movie, or movie length of tv shows, will be lucky to get 2 hours of that before falling fast asleep.
real notable thing of the day was lunch with co-workers. they work in diff department and are gainfully bigboy adult upper working class fully employed. I am friendly with the one guy, who is just a real friendly talkative guy, and he invited me, I was nervous about having to talk to the other guys, but I did ok I think, thank god.
and yesterday I had also gone out for lunch with a coworker from my dept who I am quite friendly with. Turning into a regular social butterfly!!!!
The LESSON LEARNED is: become friendly with people at your place of underwork, someone, ANYONE, find the friendliest person there and GO TO LUNCH WITH THEM.
1. Just Find The Friendliest Person There, and
2. go to lunch with them.
It doesn’t even MATTER if you don’t LIKE them. (I DO like the people I mentioned.) You will BEGIN to like them if they are truly friendly. The world NEEDS more friendly, nice people. But there still are some out there. Glom onto them clingily for dear life, hahahaha.
And I also got some fresh Protips for you today:
* Absolutely buy Long Underwear for the winter. Before age 25 or so I never used to do this. Now I don’t know how I survived the winters without them. Think about it. Nothing between your bare legs and freezing cold but a pair of PANTS? HELL NO! get some LAYERS in there! The only downside is that it can be expensive to buy 14 pairs of Long Pants Underwear Thermals. That’s like $135 right there. But you could make those last 2 if not 3 years. THEORETICALLY you CAN Rewear those if you’re desperate. or not wear them every single day. YES of COURSE you should wear proper underpants underneath them!!
* Along with Big Fat Poofy Gloves for the Winter, you should also buy Cheapo Thin gloves that you can actually do stuff with your hands, grab stuff and smoke a cig and use your phone or music player or drive the car. Because with big fat gloves you can’t do any of that, but your hands get cold too fast. So just buy a pair of thin girly gloves for $2 at walmart.
* Are BOOTS more comfortable and supportive on your feet than SHOES? Maybe. Get shoes that are more Bootlike and go higher up.
* If you have a favorite Blogger or Vlogger and they’re not a super celebrity, maybe one day write them a nice email and start a mini conversation with them. Certainly you will have plenty to say because you’ve been reading/listening to them for years and are interested in the same topics. Ask them if you can talk to them for 30 minutes on the phone for Career and Life Advice, and if they will write you a Letter Of Reference and let you use them as a Reference. And then write them a nice thank you letter. You will feel Real Cool, having an exchange with one of your Heroes / Role Models. Just don’t stalk them or write them super long emails regularly. Of COURSE they’re busy.
* So November is Mustache Month for Male Cancer, that’s kind of Cool, but I suggest you just start growing a Full Blown Full Beard instead, as mustaches are too hipster. (not that beards aren’t!) plus by november WINTER IS COMING and you have more than a valid excuse. I have this habit of having a Full Beard during the Winter and Clean Shaven during the Summer, the constrast is nice. Try it out yourself. If you can’t grow a great beard, just know it WILL get better year after year. Hopefully you will be able to grow decent something by age 30, hehehehe.
* Oh yeah I forgot. get a scarf. get a LONG scarf. like long thermal underwaerz I always refused to wear a scarf. thus my face froze. it is much easier to tolerate winter with gloves, scarf, long johnz. but for some reason i saw scarfs as unmasculine or faggy or weak. NOPE. just get a black scarf. it has to be LONG so it can actually wrap around your face and not fall off. I have a shorter, normal scarf and it always falls off, I totes awnt to get a new one.
- Talk Like a Smart Person (upfrommorallylazyloserness.wordpress.com)
- 21YOQTs SOYF IS A CATALYST THAT BUILDS POSITIVE MOMENTUM EXPONENTIALLY (upfrommorallylazyloserness.wordpress.com)
- 18YOQTs SOYF IS A POWERFUL FORCE OF NATURE (upfrommorallylazyloserness.wordpress.com)
- Morally Lazy Loserness Makes Smart People Dumb (upfrommorallylazyloserness.wordpress.com)
- Putting the M in Stem (upfrommorallylazyloserness.wordpress.com)
- How to Get Your Sweet First Out of College Full Time Entry Level Career Job & Mate With 8′s (upfrommorallylazyloserness.wordpress.com)