* Do your own readings of stuff. for example I came back to one of my favourite blogs after not reading it for a few months, and found a few New Classic articles they’d written since, along with Epic Comment Threads. I thought, gee, wouldn’t it be neat if they could have this discussion in Talk Radio format. and then I thought of doing a dramatic, passionate Reading of the original post, the comments, interspersed with my Own Commentary as someone who has an Informed Opinion on these writers and Their Opinions.
Because I prefer listening to speakers rather than reading words many times. Speakers really bring the words to life. I would do a Reading of All My Blogs if I didn’t care so much about muh anonymity.
mon 852 am sept 23 2013
ok. so, do a “mood monitor” for every day. make a spreadsheet or graph. put down the WORST you felt that day (1 thru 10), what TIME that was; and then the BEST you felt that day, what time THAT was; and then estimate an AVERAGE of your mood throughout the day.
This will give you a much clearer picture of Your Moods Throughout the day. you already know you have good times and bad times throughout the day. mood changes from horrible to slightly better at various times. but it can be tricky knowing when you can expect what. But this way, if you start feeling real bad, you have more evidence with which to say, THIS TOO SHALL PASS, I’m just as my relative minimum for the day.
Even use a Free Spreadsheet to log it if you want, and make a nice Graph of the Function.
Spreadsheet might be best and easiest. Because I KNOW you probably wanna Analyze this Data, because it’s about as relevant to your own life as it gets.
Alternately: check your mood at certain times every day, like 3 times a day. When you get up, middle of your day, and right before bed. that might be a little tryhard though, and also you’re focusing in on times, rather than on Best and Worst Moods, and those I think are the important things to rememb.
Anyway, say you feeeeeeeeeel like ending it all, then you notice it’s X o clock, and now you know that there’s a pattern there, so you can say, THIS TOO SHALL PASS, especially if you tend to Feeeeeel happier a few hours after that.
LUST is a Building Block of Love. Sometimes we slowly build up some quite signif love on top of a base of lust. And there’s nothign wrong with that, indeed, now I’m thinking lust is NECESSARY fro True Love to develop. Last wimmin I was in LOVE with, there was DEFINITELY a REAL portion of LUST in there. I mean I wanted her to SOMF All Day, Every Day, Till The End Of Time. But because I saw her semi regularly, and liked her personality as well as her body, and decided I was going to Make An Effort to Court Her. and as this effort grew and time passed, so was the Love I Molding in with the Lust. So not only did I want her to SOMF, I wanted ONLY her to SOMF, and For Ever, and also to do Massive Cuddling, and Marrying, and Growing Old, and Babies, and Handholding, and Summer Weekends At The Lake Cottage, and Winters Cuddling, and Movie Night, and Date Night, and Making Out, etc.
But that chapter is closed, that too has passed, though I still think about her sometimes OBVIOUSLY. But Thank GOD I don’t actually have to SEE her, hopefully that last time (2 months ago??) was THE last time.
Anyway. Love Does Include Lust. Perhaps the Lust is the source of the Craziness/Insanity of Love.
So there’s a Woman I get along with Real Well and would prob be a good mother of my Chillunz, and a good Wife, however I have absolutely NO lust for her. However I would seriously consider Marriage and Children with her IF there were an agreement to get Muh Lust on Extramaritally. The gotcha is, what if one of those Extramartial Lusts turns into a True Love as with Girl7, ie becomes a wimmin I REALLY wanna WifeChilluns? Which Way is the Better way? WifeChilluns with a woman you get along with real well but No Lust, or, WifeChilluns with a Woman that’s The Whole Damn Package? Noting that with The Whole damn Package, it can be a lot harder to Get
* Force Yourself to Get Interested in Investment and Financial Planning so you can Save for the Long Term. Because if you’re Lucky Enough to have a JOb with a Pension, you prob won’t be Lucky Enough to actually GET that pension when you old, because the Plutocrats like it when you Die, and you have no legal protection against that. Your Pension is not guaranteed. The only thing that IS guaranteed is the Gold you bury in the backyard, assuming no-one steals that. pull a walter white with barrels of cash buried underground.
Put As Much Money as you can into your 401k if you have one. Real Good Employers will actually MATCH your contribution…….but that’s only if you’re a Top 2% Elite, went to HYPSM, and have a HYPSM Career Job, hahahaha, so, no need to even mention it here. If you had a decent job you wouldn’t BE a Loser!
10:24 am, tues, sept 24 2013
* take a few minutes to Make A Spreadsheet like I described above. I went and did this. It Worked like a magic bullet. I made one google spreadsheet book, with three sheets.
1: MoodMonitor: Day, Date, Lowest, TimeLowest, Highest, TimeHighest, Overall, Comments
2: DailySched:Day Mon thru Sun,, date, 12 am thru 11pm, 1 hour per line, essentially a daily calendar, but more anal than Google Calendar, or maybe not. where needed, split into half hours.
3: Achievements: Day, Date, Task, Duration in minutes, enjoyment, difficult, achievement, comments. This is when you force yourself to do Responsible Person chores, errands, and Responsibilities. the stuff you should do, but always procrast on because you’re a lazy loser. homework, jobsearch, exercise, shopping, errands, cleaning, appointments. basically the idea is, you dread doing the stuff and put it off, but if you FORCE yourself to do it, it’s usually NOT as painful as you expect, AND you get a HUGE sense of accomplishment from actually doing the thing, and THAT is the pleasure or enjoyment you’re looking for. It comes AFTER, and offsets the sense of dread before. This is how Good Habits are Built, doing this kinda stuff every day. So you turn it into a spreadsheet, so now you have Tangible Physical Measurements and Data to Convince your Diseased Brain.
So now I have that. kinda a work in progress, just crapped it out as fast as possible, you can’t be a perfectionist with these spreadsheets, just start them. like that 3rd one, still not sure the terms to use / variables to measure / etc.
and then if you have a smartphone like all the other jerkoff degenerates, you can easily update this from the comfort of your bed or lazy chair.
* protip: watch JEOPARDY every day if you can. there is some real feelgood medicine right there. get real competitive with the people on the telly. shout out the answers. call them f4gg0ts and racist slurs. if you have any friends, watch jeopardy with them and compete with them too. it is a shame to forget abotu and not watch jeopardy, because it will improve your life and health. and it’s frighteningly easy to FORGET it’s even there. don’t forget to pick up the $500 bill on the sidewalk right in front of you!!!
schedule it in your Daily Activity Schedule, every day at 7:30 pm!!
* When you take your Pants off at the end of a Long Day, try Spraying Lysol into the Crotch/Buttocks/Thighs region to Freshen them up for the next time you wear them. Because you probably have less pants than shirts, and prob wear pants more inbetween washings, plus if you have a lot of pants, then that sucks for doing laundry because 1 pants = like 3 shirts. So this is a great Workaround to Freshen the pants inbetween wearings.
* Also do the same thing with your Shoes at the end of the day. Just a tiny spritz to kill the smelly bacteria.
* Lookup “fake name generator”, lord that is fun! It also conveniently links to a Fake Email Generator for every Fake Name. I used it to sign up for OKCupid and Adult Friend Finder using ridiculous fake names. Because you gotta Sign Up in order to view profiles on these sites. Anyway AFF is for all intents and purposes a PAY site, you have to PAY to view people’s full profiles! So that sucks. And on OKC you have to upload a picture to look at other people’s pictures. i guess you could upload a fake picture, but that’s not a recommendation, they can prob ban you for that.
anyway the fake email is not secure, anyone can look at it, and it gets deleted every 24 hours. it is good enough for clicking on the confirmation email to prove you’re not a robot, though.
not sure if this will work for facebook, cuz I think they do some stupid sh1t like needing a phone number.
yep the site autogenerates a Username and Password for your fake “identity” too! REAL convenient and easy! just make sure you save them in your browser so you don’t forget.
fri, 1146am, sept 27 2013
day off, scheduled to do a “godawful chore” for 1 hour right now, but I might do that later, gotta post a post at least ONCE a week!
Yes, the entire SERIES deserves to be watched twice. 120 hours of Television Watching. Three Whole Fulltime Job Work Weeks. Probably enough to justify putting on your Resume as an Unpaid Internship (remembering it takes One Thousand Hours of Unpaid Internship to Prove Your Worthy of an Entry Level Fulltime $12 an Hour Job (assuming you also have your Educational Credentials.)).
“CREDENTIALISM”, there’s a tag/subject I should be using more. I fully believe it that people of average intelligence (100 IQ, maybe even 90, way dumber than US, is what I’m saying, we Neet Lazy Losers are prob closer to the neighborhood of 120!) can LEARN how to do MOST jobs with a little bit of training and time.
Perfect example: you shouldn’t need a HOSPITALITY DEGREE to work at a HOTEL DESK. You never USED to need to! Because you don’t NEED 4 years of College to learn how to serve customers at a Desk! A Grade school Dropout could learn, given a little bit of training, and some Time to get him over the Learning Curve! But NOW we have HOSPITALITY degrees to prove you really WANT to work in a HOTEL for your career. CREDENTIALISM. Too many people, too few JOBS.
hehehe. I hear the h1 tags are good for the search engine.
Anyway. all the people might be right that Breaking Bad is the best show of all time. I have been Caught Up for quite a while and haven’t seen the older seasons in a LOOOONNNGGGG time, so those almost seem like a Different Show. Jane Dying, the first appearance of Gus Fring, Hank getting shot, the FLy in the lab episode, Walter first telling Skyler about his secret life, Skyler lying to Marie about the “gambling”, etc. Really complicated show, and things really do grow bit by bit. quite amazing. Walt seems so Innocent when he is a Small Time Meth Dealer, than what he is now. Walt really changes, while Jesse doesn’t seem to change as much, he always stays The Good Guy despite all the stuff that happens to him. He gets Crippling Depressed and Moody and Shuts Down, but IMHO he always stays the good guy.
And it’s fun watching older episodes even when you know where it’s all gonna end up. can’t say that for most movies or shows. so yeah. quite amazing. watch it. twice. guaranteed 120 hours of fun that will Uplift You. Much better than Game Of Thrones, which is Depraved, Violent, Immoral, Degenerate Filth.
Heck. Over your lifetime, you might even be able to watch it THREE times. For example, how does Jesse go from Jane to Andrea so quickly, is he just “transfering”, is it for real, but more importantly, why do we believe it’s real?
And let me emphasize how HILARIOUS the show it. Especially in the older seasons, before it got Super Serious and Major People started Dying. Not just Hilarious, but Better Written, More Hilarious, Funny Comedy than The Average Comedy Show! So, truly Superior Laffs! TOP Lel!!
ok. perfect example of something important. I shceduled the “godawful chore” for ONE measly hour, that I would go to the store and buy SHOES as QUICKLY as possible, the whole idea was to do it all, back and forth, buying the shoes, as FAST as f00king possible, so that the WHOLE task, driving and all, would take less than one hour. I still might do this later today. And then write it down in that Spreadsheet under the Achievements page. I know there would be:
A HUGE sense of satisfaction
it wouldn’t be AS BAD as I’ve built it up to be
The huge sense of Accomplishment would even outweigh what I’ve built it up to be in my Worst Nightmare!
Not to be narcissistic me me me me I I I I. I want you to apply these situations to yourself too, since I know you’ve prob faced the exact same thing.
If you’re looking for a few more hours of Nondrug fun, check out the Deep Web for a while. There is some RIDICULOUS stuff there. I shouldn’t say nondrug per se, because many people use it to buy lotsa drugs. But other ridiculous stuff: there’s this thing where you can buy a HIT MAN for $10,000 USD per Hit. Heh. Makes you think about the Value Of Human Life. They do say, no people under 16, and no “Top Ten” politicians. (NOTE: I AM MORALLY AGAINST AND DO NOT RECOMMEND MURDER OR PUTTING OUT HITS!)
Or buying Counterfeit Money. 100000 dollars worth of 50 dollar bills for 5000, hehehe. Now, passing counterfeit bills is certainly not as morally bad as MURDER, though I still don’t recommend it!!! If you get really desperate though, it might be a good last resort. heh. probably less morally reprehensible than welfare, hahahaha.
but yeah. like breaking bad, the deep web is a really FUN and INTERESTING thing that will get you out of your own head for a while. Just don’t do anything illegal or immoral! I Officially Recommend that you NOT do anything illegal or immoral on the Deep Web!
ok. get shoes. some real people really swear by zappos.com. that might be worth a try.
Edit/Update: ok i am looking at zappos for the first time, and i am actually impressed. not bad. might actually take the plunge. seem like better shoes than they have elsewhere. almost too many choices though. def worth looking at. $50 and under OF COURSE. hope there is a fool proof way of measuring your own foot.
if you do a lot of walking, get some bare bones “walking” shoes and add some fancy dr scholls inserts to them.
for underemployment, get the cheapest shoes you can that look nice, then add fancy inserts to them.
all right, take care of yourselves, DON’t K yourselves, It Gets Better, hehehehe, no but it really can, just do your spreadsheets, don’t marry, stay in skool, hahahaha, being a Secretary involves so much more Skill & Education than it did 40 years ago, hahahaha, tell your family and friends you Just Don’t INterview Well, get some new clothes, but don’t spend more than One Hour, go out and buy One piece of new clothing As QUICKLY as you possibly can and tell me you don’t feeeeeeeeeeeel haaaaaaaaaaaaappier.
- Morally Lazy Loserness Makes Smart People Dumb (upfrommorallylazyloserness.wordpress.com)
- Thank God for Your Friends If You Have Any (upfrommorallylazyloserness.wordpress.com)